Mel - Leopard Print
One of our very popular loafers. A fusion of modern and classic. Chic and stunning buckle design. Go well with trousers, ladies smoke pants, jeans, skirts…
- Come with EMOII removable bio-mechanical footbed that featured all the supports and cushioning you need
- Orthotic-friendly, you can replace the EMOII footbed with your custom-made orthotics. However, our EMOII biomechanical contoured footbed are recommended by podiatrists and physiotherapists, many our customers found that our EMOII footbed can provide they with needed support and comfort. Please do try out the EMOII footbed first!
- We understand that some feet do need special support. We designed Mel in the way that it has enough room and depth to accommodate most of custom-made orthotics. However, it is still possible that some orthotics may not be able to fit in well.
- Comfortable fitting
- Premium hair leather and kidskin lining
- Durable and non-slippery sole
For sizing information, please see our Sizing and Fitting Guide
I’m very impressed with my Mel leopards. I came home after being on my feet all day and couldn’t wait to try then on. Instantly my feet felt so
comfortable and supported. I have tried several different brands but have now found my go to. Thank you Emoii.
Very happy with the shoes, maybe I could have ordered a size smaller, very happy though with the added products, which will certainly help me.
Delighted with shoes and ability to fit them. Surprised at description not saying the finish being furry.
Why Emoii exists - Beautiful shoes shouldn’t hurt.
After my first podiatrist’s appointment, I was told that I could no longer wear the shoes I loved. I love my shoes, but I also grew to hate them. I really wanted to wear them, but my feet just couldn’t take them anymore. Wherever I went, I always had to carry another pair of shoes just for walking. The last thing I wanted to do was to wear the “healthy shoes” my podiatrist recommended.Why do we have to sacrifice Style for Comfort?
After years of researching and designing, I’ve learned that comfortable shoes can also be stylish, yet no one was making them. This is why we created Emoii.